THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
1. It sounds like the New Age Movement, Occult, Satanic Worship, Humanism, God and Goddess Worship are all rolled into one. Humanism is a driving force behind these cults.
2. We have three great seducers: lust of the eye, lust of the flesh and pride of life.
3. Why have we incorporated the ancient Hindu practice of visualization and inner healing into Christianity? Probably an attempt to do without deliverance!
Curses In General
1. A curse causeless can not land.
2. We can be cursed by others who have spiritual and physical authority over us.
3. We can curse ourselves.
4. We can curse others.
5. Psychic prayers are a way to curse and to be cursed. A psychic prayer is any prayer that does not line up with the Word of God. If you pray contrary to the Bible, then you are praying to Satan.
6. We can speak against others and bring curses against them.
Charismatic witchcraft is exercising control over other Christians by leaders or anyone within the church.
Charismatic witches use personal prophecy to control others.
Charismatic witches are Jezebels. Soul ties are formed with those to whom we submit our wills. We have no right to control others! God gave us a free will and even He will not try to control us!
ROMAN, GREEK AND RUSSIAN CATHOLIC SPIRITS
Cleaning Your House
The first requirement for the Christian being delivered is for him to remove from his house (or his room if it is not his house) all Catholic objects, symbols, medals, statues, pictures, holy cards, Catholic bibles, rosaries, crucifixes, missals, Catholic hymn books, relics, votive candles, shrines, sentimental Catholic mementoes, etc.
WINNING OVER WITCHCRAFT
Witchcraft: to whisper a spell, to enchant or practice magic; sorcerer or witch. Magic: sorcery or witchcraft.
These words apply to people who make use of drugs, powders, fetishes, etc.; also use influence and trickery.
Abominations to the Lord - The Lord declares that He will not tolerate these abominations among His people in the Kingdom of God (spiritual) in which the overcomer is now.
Enchanter (Song Spell or Augur)
To hiss, whisper a spell, prognosticate, divine, enchant, to practice magic, to cover, to cloud over, observe times, soothsayer, sorcerer. Uses incantations and pronounces spells for and of evil spirits. One who uses the human voice or music to bring another person under psychic control.
Hypnosis and spell casting comes under enchantments.
Enchantments - Practice of magical arts.
Divination (Fortune Telling)
Witchcraft, to distribute or determine by lot or magic scroll, to divine, soothsayer. This would include gambling by dice or cards. A very general term taking in any supernatural process of gaining hidden knowledge that cannot be discerned through the natural mind or senses. Diviner - One who uses false means to discover the divine will of God.
Witch and Wizard
Female and male, respectively, who practice white, grey or black magic. Anyone who use clairvoyant or psychic powers such as ESP, mental telepathy, levitation of objects, astral projection, etc. Witch (Sorcerer) - one who deals with evil spirits in order to work a spell on people, to practice magic, to whisper a spell, to enchant, to use witchcraft.
Wizard (Clairvoyant or Physic) - a male witch, conjurer, a ghost prognosticator Witchcraft - Practices of dealing with evil spirits (soothsaying and magic). Wizardry - to be destroyed in Israel.
Charmer (Serpent Charmer)
To fascinate, to spell, to join by spells, enchantment. The use of amulets, potions and symbols to hypnotize, cast spells, bring good luck, to charm away warts and diseases, and to give protection from evil. Without a doubt includes hypnosis. Charming - To put a spell upon.
Consulter With Familiar Spirits (Medium)
Familiar, friendly or family spirits. A medium who uses a demon or evil spirit to tell them about the present or future of individuals, or the location of lost persons or objects.
Medical poisoner, magic, a druggist, a magician, oriental science. Indicates use of drugs and chemicals to produce stupor, spells, mind altering influences, such as smoking and drinking. Sorcery - Same as witchcraft. (Pharmakia is defined as sorcery.)
Communication with the dead. Necromancer (Familiar Spirit) - calls forth the spirits of the dead. This is a medium who consults a demon that mimics a dead person.
Observer of Times (Soothsayer)
0ne who pretends to tell future events. Astrology, prognostication and observing times. The following of horoscopes, omens in the sky and nature, astrology, and monthly prognostication.
Room decor using oriental gods, zodiac signs and Aztec sun gods.
Television programs such as Night Gallery, Sixth Sense, Ghost Story, Kreskin and Bewitched. I no longer use a television set for programs; I only watch selected videos for ministry and business. (What about today's programs.)
Children To Pass Through The Fire
Priests burned children to death as a sacrifice to heathen thru The Fire Gods. (Abortion is a similar practice.)
LEARN ABOUT THE REAL ENEMY - SATAN AND HIS FOLLOWERS
Names and Titles
1. In this study of the Old Testament all references to the following words have been checked and used if related to the subject: angel, charmer, dead, devil, divination, enchantment, familiar, giants, leviathan, magic, ecromancy, Satan, serpent, spirit, witch, wizard. Also every reference to Anakim, Avim, Emim, Horim, Nephilim, Rephaim, Zamzummim.
2. In this study of the New Testament all references to the following words have been checked and used if related to the subject: angel, antichrist, Beelzebub, Belial, darkness, devil, demon, dragon, lion, Satan, serpent, sorcery, spirit, tempter.
3. The Name And Titles Of Satan In The Bible - In the Old Testament: Leviathan, Lucifer, the King of Babylon and the King of Tyre. In the New Testament he is called: the accuser of the brethren, the adversary, the authority of darkness, Beelzebub, Belial, the Devil, the great red dragon, the enemy, the god of this age, a liar, the father of lies, a roaring lion, a murderer, the ruler of the authorities of the air, the ruler of this world, the serpent, Satan, the tempter, a thief and the wicked one.
4. Satan: Satan's origin, afflicts body and mind, interferes with prayers and plans, murderer and liar, deceiver and accuser of Christians, Christ defeated, his power controlled by God, we resist him, Christ resisted by the Word, and his doom.
Satan, Fallen Angels and Demons
There is one Satan - one individual not omniscient, omnipresent or omnipotent like God. There are millions of
fallen angels. Rev. 5:11 calculates at least 101,000,000 total angels. Rev. 12:4 calculates at least 33,700,000 fallen angels. There are billions of demons. We only work with Christians and find they have many demons. If the world has billions of people and Christians have many demons, then there must be billions and billions of demons.
Demons probably came from a Pre-Adamic Race but there is no scriptural reference that can be found to prove this statement. Satan is in charge (Chief of Staff). The fallen angels are his officers. The demons are his foot soldiers.
We cast about 10,000 demons out of one man over a nine-month period. The demons freely talked and gave us information about their rank and number. One demon said that a person could have tens of thousands of demons; can this be true? We know that a person can at least have a legion which is 4,000 to 6,000 demons from the Bible.)
Mrs. Penn-Lewis defines the satanic forces described in Eph. 6:12 as: Principalities - force and dominion dealing with nations and governments; Powers - having authority and power of action in all the spheres open to them; World Rulers - governing the darkness and blindness of the world at large; Wicked Spirits - in heavenly places - the forces being directed in and upon the Church of Jesus Christ in wiles, fiery darts, onslaught, and every conceivable deception about doctrine which they are capable of planning.
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE INDEX FOR MORE ARTICLES.