THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
1. Mass deliverance could be done before or after the
preaching. If done before the message, it might stir up the
people to come out and hear you. If done after the message,
it might be more effective.
2. Everyone who preaches should have the booklet in the red
cover about How To Do Mass Deliverance with the various
topics. This is the reference manual so that you can vary
the procedure as The Lord leads you and you gain experience.
3. Prayers: It is desirable to take the people through some
prayers before casting out demons. You could ask them to
pray out loud or silently wherever they are located. You
might decide not to take the people through any prayers just
to stir up the demons. You could use Moody's Prayers. Sins
of Ancestors, Curses, Soul Ties, Fragmented Soul and
Subconscious Mind could be used to lead the people through.
Taking Spiritual Authority Over The Meeting could be used
for the preacher to read.
4. Tormenting Demons could be used before you start casting
out demons to loosen their hold on the people. You could use
Scripture which is to be read to the demons. Then you could
use Statements which are also to be read to the demons.
5. Basic Deliverance could be used to start the deliverance.
This includes the families of Rejection, Bitterness and
6. 53 Common Demon Groupings The remainder of these could be
used after Basic Deliverance to cover a lot of ground that
7. Individual Deliverance could take place after the Mass
Please see HOW TO DO MASS DELIVERANCE for the following:
1. MOODY'S PRAYERS
1. Sins of Ancestors, Curses, Soul Ties, Fragmented
Soul and Subconscious Mind
2. Taking Spiritual Authority Over The Meeting
2. TORMENTING DEMONS
3. LIST OF DEMONS FOR MASS DELIVERANCE
1. Basic Deliverance
2. Fifty Three Common Demon Groupings
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE INDEX FOR MORE ARTICLES.