THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
THE GROWTH OF A CHRISTIAN: MARK 16:15-20
1. Receive The Gospel (Preaching).
2. Get saved (Salvation).
3. Get water baptized (Baptism in Water).
4. Signs will follow the believer (Miracles).
5. Cast out devils (Deliverance).
6. Speak with new tongues (Baptism in Holy Spirit).
7. God will protect the believer (Supernatural).
8. The sick will recover (Healing).
NINE SCRIPTURES ABOUT THE BLOOD OF CHRIST
1. Exodus 12:13 When I see the blood, I will pass over you.
2. Exodus 24:8 Behold the blood of the covenant.
3. Leviticus 17:11 It is the blood that maketh an atonement.
4. Romans 3:25 Be a propitiation through faith in his blood.
5. Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ.
6. Hebrews 10:19 Into the holiest by the blood of Jesus.
7. I Peter 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ.
8. I John 5:8 The spirit, and the water, and the blood.
9. Revelations 12:11 Overcame him by the blood of the Lamb.
THE TORMENT OF HELL
Here is just some of what the Bible says about this horrible
place. Hell is a lake of fire, bottomless pit, horrible
tempest, devouring fire and furnace of fire.
Hell is where they will wail, God is cursed, there's no
rest, they scream for mercy, they can never repent, they
gnaw their tongues, they feel the wrath of God, the fire
never goes out and they don't want their loved ones to come.
Hell is a place of sorrows, weeping, torments, outer
darkness, everlasting punishment, everlasting destruction,
everlasting burnings, and for the Devil and his angels.
FIVE SIMPLE STEPS TO A SOUL WINNING DECISION
The Romans's Road To Salvation
1. Man's Need: For all have sinned, and come short of the
glory of God (Romans 3:23).
2. Sin's Penalty: For the wages of sin is death (Romans
3. Christ's Remedy: But God commendeth His love toward us;
in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us
4. God's Gift To Men: But the gift of God is eternal life
through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23b).
5. How To Accept: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth
the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God
hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For
whosoever shall call on the Name of the Lord shall be saved
6. Are you at peace with God and ready to meet him?
7. Is there anyone here that needs to get saved?
SEVEN THINGS TO DO TO RECEIVE DELIVERANCE
1. Be Honest
Psalms 32:5 I acknowledged my sin unto thee.
Psalms 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart.
2. Be Humble
James 4:6-7 But giveth grace unto the humble.
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another.
3. Repent For Your Sins
Ezekiel 20:43 Ye shall lothe yourselves.
Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
4. Renunce Your Evil Ways
Matthew 3:7-8 Forth therefore fruits meet for repentance.
Acts 19:18-19 And confessed, and shewed their deeds.
5. Forgive Everyone
Matthew 6:14-15 Heavenly Father will also forgive you.
Matthew 18:21-35 Forgive not every one his brother.
I John 1:9 If we confess our sins.
6. Pray For Everyone
Joel 2:32 On the name of the Lord shall be delivered.
7. Do Spiritual Warfare
Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my fortress, and my deliverer.
Mark 16:17 In my name shall they cast out devils.
Luke 10:19 And nothing shall by any means hurt you.
II Corinthians 10:3-5 We do not war after the flesh.
Ephesians 6:10-12 Wrestle not against flesh and blood.
Ephesians 6:17 Sword of the Spirit.
James 4:7 Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Revelations 12:11 Overcame him by the blood of the Lamb.
FOUR STEPS LEADING TO THE BAPTISM IN THE HOLY GHOST
1. Romans 10:8-13 Believe, confess and call.
2. Luke 6:46 Obey Him
3. Hebrews 5:8-9 Salvation unto all them that obey him.
4. Acts 2:38 Repent, be baptized and receive the Holy Ghost.
EIGHT STEPS TO THE BAPTISM IN THE HOLY GHOST
1. Acts 1:4 The promise of the Father.
2. Acts 2:39 The promise is for everyone.
3. Luke 11:9-13 Ask.
4. Mark 11:24 Believe you have it and you do.
5. Acts 10:46 The evidence (for they heard them speak).
6. I Corinthians 14:14 My spirit prays (I speak) but my
understanding is unfruitful (I don't know what I am saying).
7. Jude 20 Pray daily
8. Romans 8:26-27 The Spirit maketh intercession for us.
NINE THINGS TO DO TO LIVE THE CHRISTIAN LIFE
1. Read your Bible every day.
2. Pray daily.
3. Be a soul winner.
4. Attend church.
5. Give to God's work.
6. Trust God completely.
7. Have a Christian attitude.
8. Overcome sin and Satan.
9. Rejoice in Christ.
FIVE THINGS TO DO TO STAY VICTORIOUS
1. Major on a life of worship and praise everyday of your
2. Major in living a life of love.
3. Major on obeying Jesus and doing His Will in your life.
4. Deal with your disappointments quickly.
5. Hang loose - travel light - keep it simple.
THREE ULTIMATE WEAPONS AGAINST SATAN - REVELATION 12:11
(Sing this verse.)
1. The Blood of Christ!
2. The word of your testimony!
3. Your surrendered, sacrificial life!
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE INDEX FOR MORE ARTICLES.