THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Looking at Deliverance
3. Basic Deliverance
4. Children's Deliverance
5. Mass Deliverance
6. Deliverance Prayers
7. Biblical Curses
8. Aids to Casting Out Demons
9. Casting Out demons
10. Deliverance Scripture
11. Identify Godly/Ungodly Spirits
12. Names of Demons
13. Cursed Objects
14. Learn About Deliverance
15. Practical Deliverance Books
16. How Not To Do Deliverance
General - The only way for deliverance to spread around the world is for many
people to begin to practice deliverance. I encourage you to take the
Deliverance Manual, begin to practice deliverance and to help others as you
grow stronger. God told us to help train an army to minister deliverance.
Mass deliverance is simply deliverance for everyone that can
hear your voice.
You can use this lesson for your family or church. Normally we only work on one
area of a person's life in a meeting and do not try to cover all areas at the
There is nothing mysterious about deliverance; any Christian
can cast out
demons. As a teacher, I show you how to practice what I teach. The Bible is
worthless unless you put it into practice.
Types of Deliverance
1. Individual: this is a personal ministry to an individual -a one on one
confrontation with the forces of evil. It is the most successful but the most
time consuming. You can get very personal about a person's sins and deal with
these sins in a Godly manner. An effective individual deliverance can easily
take hours or days depending on the time available. If you are willing to take
the time with people, you will see God do signs, wonders and miracles their
lives. The Bible says that the casting out of a demon is a miracle.
2. Small Group: this is a relatively personal ministry to a small group of
people such as husband and wife, parents and children, concerned person
bringing another for deliverance or small group sitting in a circle.
3. Large Group: this is a mass ministry to a large group of people such as a
prayer group, church, camp or any other type of large audience. There is no
limit to the number of people you can cast demons out of at the same time by
the hearing of your voice.
Encouragement - Deliverance is the last battleground to complete
freedom of the
Christian. The battle is the greatest and Satan will fight the hardest against
this ministry. You are fighting God's battles; you are cursed if you are
unwilling to fight.
The benefits far outweigh having to go through the battle.
You will learn
things about the spiritual world that can not be learned in any way other than
being involved in deliverance. You will see many signs, wonders and miracles
performed by God. You will see peoples lives changed before your eyes and
dramatically changed for the better. You will help your family as you are
helping others; the fringe benefits are great!
Healing and deliverance go hand-in-hand. Many can not get healed
deliverance. You will see many healings and miraculous healings by the Lord
through praying for healing and casting out of demons of infirmities.
Reason For Learning
The main reason we are teaching you how to do basic deliverance is that every
Christian should be able to cast out demons at least in their own family.
Later on God may lead you to have deliverance services in your home or church.
God told us to train an army for His use; you are part of that army!
Deliverance will assist in establishing family order and God's
Christian should cast out demons. There are not many deliverance ministers to
help people. Christians have many demons; proper deliverance takes a lot of
time. Deliverance is a way of life and not a grand event.
Parents are the best persons to minister to their children;
husband to wife and
wife to husband. Parents need to protect their children and set the family
free from demons.
Deliverance gives an understanding of God's and Satan's kingdoms
that you will
not get any other way. Deliverance allows you to see into the spiritual world
by the manifestations of demons and angels.
Get involved! Study to show yourself approved by God. Seek
deliverance. Deliverance is a constant learning process. Satan has spent
thousands of years weaving a very complicated system to trap you and take you
to Hell or cause you to live a miserable Christian life here on earth.
We have written seven different deliverance manuals in twenty-eight years. The
original Deliverance Manual took twenty years to write; a year of my life and a
year of Earline's life. The other notebook manuals have been written since
Earline went to be with The Lord. Given another twenty-eight years, seven more
manuals could be written. Satan has spent six thousand years in planning how to
destroy the human race. We only have a short lifetime in learning how to combat
the staggering amount of evil that we face.
Six Basic Steps To Your Deliverance
1. Identify your problems.
2. Forgive, pray and get yourself right with God.
3. Break the curses and soul ties on you and your descendents.
4. Cast out your demons.
5. Pray for healing of your soul and body.
6. Discipline your life by changing your way of thinking and acting.
These six steps would also apply to any person that you are
ministering to. It
is easy to cast out demons but hard to discipline your life.
LOOKING AT DELIVERANCE
1. Take the abundant life by force from Satan.
2. Forcefully drive out demons.
3. Hate sin and everything that God hates; hate Satan, demons and evil.
Take Heaven By Force
We forcefully drive demons out of Christians but we do not rail at demons.
Cursing Demons And Infirmities - The Psalms contain imprecations
Reason For Learning - The main reason we are teaching you how to do basic
deliverance is that every Christian should be able to cast out demons at least
in their own family.
1. Basic Deliverance consists of setting a person free from three common demon
families: Rejection, Bitterness and Rebellion.
2. Typically a person becomes rejected, then becomes bitter and finally rebels
(then come other problems).
3. The most important key in setting a person free from these families is to
get the person to forgive anyone that has hurt him!
4. First, unforgiveness should be dealt with before the families of Rejection,
Bitterness and Rebellion are cast out.
5. After basic deliverance, then other demon families can be attacked. For
example, Cancer and Arthritis can come into a person thru the open door of
bitterness. After basic deliverance, cast out the spirits of Cancer and
6. A person may have become demonized while in the womb by sins of the the
ancestors for causes other than rejection, bitterness and rebellion. If so,
another approach is required.
7. The most important key in setting a person free from the sins of the
ancestors is to get the person to forgive his ancestors, and ask God to forgive
them and bless them if they are alive (parents are also ancestors).
8. After forgiveness for any hurt or sin, then any demonic ties should be
broken. For example, curses of the ancestors passed down thru the generations,
or soul ties caused by sexual sin or witchcraft control are demonic ties.
9. After breaking curses and soul ties, we ask God to restore the fragmented
soul - mind, will and emotions. We ask God to send out angels to restore
anything that the demons have stolen.
10. After restoration of the fragmented soul, we ask God to stir up the demons
in the subconscious mind so that they can be identified and cast out.
11. The person can then be led in a general prayer of salvation / deliverance
to God. There are many good prayers.
12. The leader should then pray and take authority over the demonic spirit
world and ask God for help.
13. After the grounds for deliverance are established (taking away the legal
rights before God for the demons to stay), then start casting out demons.
14. Use all the weapons of the warfare in the Bible against the demons. These
include reading Scripture to the demons, exercising the Gifts of the Holy
Spirit, causing the demons to reveal information against themselves, seeking
discernment from God thru the Holy Spirit, praying to God in other tongues,
asking Jesus for help, and any other methods that are helpful in gathering
data, taking away legal rights and casting out. By all means, do what God
tells you to do even if you do not understand it.
15. Unforgiveness - get the person to forgive others by an act of his will
which God will honor. It may be very difficult for the person but God accepts
their willingness to forgive.
16. Unforgiveness - Cancer or Arthritis can come into the person through the
open door of unforgiveness which is bitterness.
17. Before any deliverance starts, a person should be given an opportunity to
discuss his problems and background so that you can get to know the person
spiritually and properly minister to him.
18. After deliverance is ended, a person should be counseled about how to walk
out his deliverance and discipline his life.
19. It is good if teaching on basic deliverance or sins of ancestors precedes
20. After deliverance, anoint with oil and pray for any healing needed or for
scars in the body where the demons left (inner healing).
1. Sit together as families during deliverance. A husband has power and
authority over his family that even we don't have as deliverance ministers.
2. The Book of Proverbs was a special comfort to me after Byron died because
we had disciplined him; he was a well-behaved son.
3. God is ultimate truth and there is no fantasy in God or in His Word.
Fantasy causes most of our young people's problems: drugs, drink, sex, etc.
4. God taught us to tell the truth in love; we practice tough love!
5. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to show you what dolls to throw away; be
cautious about any doll.
6. Playing card games can become addictive.
7. We have taught small children to cast out demons; the demons hate to obey
children! Children in the First Grade were taught to war in the spirit.
8. Demons can be cast out of the fetus in the womb.
9. It is fun to cast demons out of babies - watch demons manifest and watch
10. Don't be fooled or become sympathetic to the demons!
11. Speak quietly and softly; this infuriates the demons! Know your authority
over the forces of evil.
12. Very few parents do their job properly.
13. We have not seen any parents that have protected their children completely
or properly; we didn't.
14. Notice that deliverance prayers are establishing the basis for casting out
15. Adults have to overcome false religious teaching, ignorance of the Bible
and fear of deliverance.
16. We will not minister to the children without the parents present.
17. The parents should be active in the deliverance of their children in church
and at home.
18.In general, Full Gospel Christians are very demonized, not demon possessed,
but simply have many demons!
19. The lie about Santa Claus caused our daughter to doubt that her parents
would tell her the truth. All lies come from the Devil.
General - Husbands are often the most effective in commanding
spirits to leave
their wives, with the support of others. Children must be disciplined by their
parents. Parents many times prepare the way for deep-seated spirits of Fear,
Rejection and Conditional Love to enter. Indwelling demons can be present
because of inheritance, curses, habitual sin, or legal holds or grounds from
Scripture warns us to have nothing to do with fairy tales,
enchantments, charmers or such like: fables turn one from truth and importance
of truth. Children at a susceptible age may well be opened up to spirits of
Fear, Error, Perversity, Lying and Fantasy. The truth is important to God and
many, ignorantly, cause children to believe a lie in the guise of a friendly,
jolly, phoney, called Santa Claus.
The encyclopedia says that the origin of dolls is witchcraft and magic.
The inventor of the first deck of cards evidently hated God
and the Bible, and
designed a message in the cards which was the exact opposite of the truth of
Scripture. Witches, psychics and Satan worshippers use playing cards for
divination, and to cast spells and curses.
By initiating young, interested believers into the battle for
soon become seasoned soldiers, learning tactics of war on the battlefield.
Ministry To Children - Demon spirits are able to gain entrance
to a fetus and
Ordinarily, children are quite easily delivered.
Most children by the age of five or six can be given a simple
what you are going to do before you begin the ministry.
In ministry with children, it is well to remember the fact
that it is not the
loudness of a command that moves the demon but the authority of the name and of
the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
It is the responsibility of parents to be the spiritual guardians
Once one is alerted to the dangers of passing on weaknesses,
other unpleasant things to siblings, the parent should begin breaking curses,
destroying legal holds and grounds, and binding any inherited spirits.
When a child is brought to us for prayer, we ask that the parents
them, especially the father, since he has the most spiritual authority.
Children seldom want problem-causing things and usually readily
In practically every case this combined assault with the parents
will rout the
1. Pray out loud one or more deliverance prayers selected for the meeting or
appropriate for the teaching preceding deliverance.
2. Prayer Against Biblical Curses
3. Prayer Against Soul Ties
4. Prayer Against Occult and False Religions
5. Prayer Against Cursed Objects and Demon Infestation
6. Prayer to Loose Godly Spirits
7. One or all of the above prayers can be used in a mass deliverance meeting.
Once the prayers have been prayed, call out the demons associated with the
lists under each prayer.
How To Get Delivered - Relax and cooperate with the deliverance
Demonic Areas To Cover - It is not be possible to cover all
deliverance in one meeting.
Choose the prayer or prayers that are appropriate for the teaching or meeting.
Failure to hearken unto the voice of the Lord God, to observe
to do all His
commandments and His statutes; then all these curses shall come upon thee, and
overtake thee. This verse says it all!
1. Pray out loud for the most power in the spiritual world.
2. If you are working in personal deliverance, get the individual to pray about
their specific problems and sins.
3. If you are working in mass deliverance, lead the group in praying form
General - There are many good deliverance prayers that have
been written and
printed in books and in loose-leaf form.
The ideal prayer is the one prayed by the individual to cover
the specific area
of that person's life that is being ministered to at that time.
1. God cursed the earth when Adam and Eve fell.
2. Biblical Curses apply to those or their descendents who have committed these
3. Curses on Children can be used when specifically working with children.
4. Hex Signs and all associated with these symbols are demonic.
Blessings, Curses And Duration - Actually there are curses
on the human race
that go all the way back to Adam and Eve.
Very simply, we are blessed for obeying the Word of God and
disobeying the Word of God.
God will supply all of your needs: mental, physical, spiritual
He can become your Savior, Baptizer, Healer, Deliverer and Prosperer. These
things will only come to pass if you follow the Bible - for every promise there
is a condition.
AIDS TO CASTING OUT DEMONS
Summary - Practice systematic mass and individual deliverance: basic then
advanced. Work on one or more areas in mass or individual deliverance. You can
not cast out all of the demons at one time; Christians are very demonized!
Pray deliverance prayers - break Biblical curses and soul ties
occult and false religions - loose Godly Spirits - destroy or exorcise cursed
objects - make positive confessions in Christ - read deliverance Scripture.
If the demon does not leave, find out what its legal right
is. Get the person
to forgive, repent or renounce. Ask God what it is, force the demon to tell you
and/or ask the person what sin they or their ancestors committed to get them in
Statements - Make positive confessions to God and to each other
our life for Christ
If The Demons Do Not Leave - No demon can resist the name of
Jesus or disobey
the Word of God when they are being used properly in deliverance. If this
happens, then they have a legal right before God to remain.
You must search out this legal right and remove it. The most
common ground is
unforgiveness. Other common grounds are sins of ancestors, anyone who had
spiritual authority over that person, and the personal sins of that person.
CASTING OUT DEMONS
1. Cast out demons associated with Basic Deliverance and then Advanced
Deliverance found in the Deliverance Manual.
2. Cast out demons that the Holy Spirit, or patient and workers tell you about.
Basic Deliverance - Start with casting out families of demons
basic deliverance: Rejection, Bitterness and Rebellion in that order.
Advanced Deliverance - After basic deliverance, go on to other
Led By Holy Spirit - Be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and let
Him lead you in
the names and sequence of calling out demons!
1. Read Scripture about deliverance out loud to the spiritual world.
2. Mark and/or underline the deliverance scriptures in your Bible for
3. Memorize your favorite fighting verses to quote to the enemy.
4. Read Cleaning Your House verses found in the Deliverance Manual when
exorcising a building.
Reading Scripture To Demons - It is very handy to have your
about deliverance underlined and marked with a "D" so that you can read them to
loosen the hold of the demons when they are hard to cast out. It is even
better to memorize effective scripture verses in fighting through to victory.
IDENTIFY GODLY / UNGODLY SPIRITS
1. Discerning of Spirits, Word of Knowledge and Word of Wisdom: three gifts of
the Holy Spirit.
2. Names claimed by demons which describe their work: such as anger - to make
3. Counterfeiting and imitating spirits of God (spirit of divination for Word
4. Synonyms for evil spirits (Roget's Thesaurus).
5. Personality of demon (soul - mind, will and emotions); just like you are
except it does not have a physical body.
6. Cause demons to manifest and identify their names and characteristics
7. Detection by common symptoms or problems: emotional, mental, speech, sex,
addictions, physical and religious (false religions, Christian cults, occult,
spiritism, false doctrine).
8. The Bible contains many names of demons and angels.
9. Dictionaries, encyclopedias and medical books are a good source of names of
10. Study false religions, carnal worldly practices, and effects of drugs, sex
and power to identify demonic practices.
We bind the spirits (demons) of Satan and loose the spirits (angels) of God.
We cast the demons out of people, and God directs the angels to minister to our
Dictionary Of Classical Mythology - "A knowledge of the
classics and an
acquaintance with the imaginary characters, places, and incidents of ancient
mythology which have been such an inspiring influence to writers of all ages
adds greatly to ones enjoyment of literature, art and conversation. It is
important, therefore, to present in dictionary form the story of gods,
goddesses, heroes, and heroines of the old Grecian and Roman literature. It
will lead to a better understanding of the countless references which are made
from time to time in the literature of the day to classic subjects. It is a
great wonderland of posy and romance, and forms a realm all its own, the realm
of antiquity's gods and demons and of prehistoric heroes."
It is talking about gods, goddesses and demons. There is a
demon behind every
god and goddess worshiped by man!
Idols Worshipped By Countries - The names of idols are the
same as names of
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary - The following is Taber's
multiple sclerosis: "A chronic, slowly progressive disease of the central
nervous system characterized by development of disseminated demyelinated glial
patches called plaques. Symptoms and signs are numerous, but in later stages
those of Charcot's triad (nystagmus, scanning speech, and intention tremor) are
common. Occurs in the form of many clinical syndromes, the most common being
the cerebral, brain stem-cerebellar, and spinal.
Characteristics of the disease tell you the symptoms of the
disease and where
it is located in the body. Demons will answer to their medical names, common
names, symptoms or names they are given in the spiritual world.
Neurotic And Abnormal Personalities (Psychoneurosis, Psychoneurotic
Psychopsychosis) - A study of psychology and psychiatry can be very helpful in
Phobias - 210 phobias are fears.
Using A Thesaurus In Deliverance - Because demons tend to cluster
groupings, the thesaurus can be an amazingly helpful instrument to identify
demons within a specific category.
The first false religion in the Bible can be traced back to
Nimrod, his wife,
Semiramus, and her bastard child, Tammuz. The Catholic religion is for those
who want to be religious. The Masonic religion is for those who want business
success. The Occult religion is for those who want power, sex and drugs.
NAMES OF DEMONS
1. The different names and lists of demons seems endless.
2. There is a name of a demon for any practice that is contrary to the Bible.
3. There is a name of a demon for any idol that is worshipped by man.
4. Choose the List of Demons in the Deliverance Manual that pertains to the
area of ministry such as to children.
5. Common Demon Groupings in Pigs In The Parlor are families of demons that are
commonly found. It is a good all around list to use.
1. Be led by the Holy Spirit. Search your home and possessions for cursed
objects; destroy the objects.
2. You can't destroy someone else's possessions. Anoint with oil and exorcise
3. Follow the Five Steps to Cleaning House.
4. If you know of demonic prayers against your family, break the curses.
5. There is more power to speaking out loud than reading or praying silently.
6. Read Scripture for Cleaning Your House out loud in your home during the
General - If you have a cursed object, you become cursed by
God! Remove cursed
objects from your being and from your home. Destroy by breaking, burning or at
least throw them in the trash can. Do not keep the cursed silver or gold of
the object. If the cursed object belongs to someone else, anoint with oil and
cast the demons out of it. Anoint your house with oil and drive out evil
spirits from your house and possessions.
To Exorcise Inanimate Objects - In the case of objects dedicated
(such as idols and artifacts), the best course of action is to destroy them.
We suggest that two believers go on a mission such as this with Bible in hand.
Verbally denounce Satan, his power and demon hosts. Claim authority
believer-priest using the name of Jesus Christ and the authority of His shed
Anoint the door lintel and window sills with olive oil.
Five Steps To Cleaning Your House
1. Five-way prayer of forgiveness - you forgive your ancestors, descendants and
others; ask God to forgive and bless them. Ask God to forgive you. You forgive
yourself for sins against your body. Ask forgiveness for spiritual adultery.
2. Break curses and soul ties from others and to others. Break curses of
3. Remove objects from house or exorcise objects.
4. Anoint house with oil and drive evil spirits out.
5. Cast demons out of people that came in thru objects.
LEARN ABOUT DELIVERANCE
1. Get involved!
2. Study to show yourself approved by God.
3. Seek God about deliverance.
4. Deliverance is a constant learning process. Satan has spent six thousand
years developing a very complicated system take you to Hell or cause you to
live a miserable Christian life here on earth.
1. Get Experience - start casting out demons and get involved.
2. Study Bible - use a concordance and study Gospels mainly but do not neglect
the rest of The Bible.
3. Fast and pray - seek the Lord about your problems.
4. Study deliverance books - learn as much as you can.
5. Study books on the mind, will and emotions.
6. Go to deliverance meetings - participate in teaching and ministry: mass,
small groups and individuals.
7. Study Satan from a Christian viewpoint to see how he is trying to destroy
you, your family and your church.
8. Emphasize practical methods - put the Bible to work.
9. Clean out your house - get rid of demonic objects.
10. Be persistent - keep after the demons in an area of your life until you are
11. Learn to research a subject - use encyclopedias, dictionaries, medical and
12. Learn the three phases of deliverance:
How to Determine the Need for Deliverance
How go Get Delivered
How to Stay Delivered
PRACTICAL DELIVERANCE BOOKS
1. Study books and apply principles: Basic such as Pigs In The Parlor, Advanced
such as eleven books written by Win Worley, and Mind such as War On The
Saints (Unabridged Edition).
2. The seven deliverance manuals by Gene and Earline Moody are practical how-to-
do-it books. The original manual is four books in one: Basic Deliverance,
Advanced Deliverance, Mass Deliverance and How To Do Deliverance.
HOW NOT TO DO DELIVERANCE
Some Advice - For the person who wants God to use him or her for deliverance
work among those oppressed by evil spirits, here is some advice:
1. The person ministering in the area of deliverance is in a position of all-
out warfare with the forces of evil. Many have fallen by the wayside because of
ignorance of Bible and deliverance, still having many demons within themselves,
women and men ministering to the opposite sex by themselves, being lured by
false doctrines, etc.
2. Demons can be very stubborn and highly seductive. Demons do not easily come
out when they have a right before God to stay due to unconfessed sin, curses,
soul ties, etc. They can lure the man or woman who is alone into a sex trap
destroying the ministry, their family and others who are following that leader.
3. Effective weapons used against ministers are carelessness, pride,
immorality, taking God for granted, spiritual weakness, and affliction of wife
or husband where the minister refuses to yield to God.
4. Deliverance ministers should train their families and involve them in
deliverance work. Husband and wife should minister together as a team if
feasible; this is a strong team.
5. Unforgiveness is the biggest hindrance to answered prayer and to casting out
demons. Unforgiveness between husband and wife is especially a hindrance.
Overall View of Deliverance - Deliverance consists of about
three equal parts:
teaching, casting out and counseling.
Comments - Single men and women must be very careful in ministering
deliverance. Satan wants to destroy your ministry by the appearance of sexual
sin or by falling into that trap.
Deliverance Myths - There is much ignorance and many myths
Unless the Church gets involved on a regular basis with deliverance, many
Christians will continue to be defeated by Satan.
Battle Myths - There are many myths about Christian warfare.
Satan is a worthy
Adversary at what he does. He works twenty-four hours a day to destroy us. He
will probably take about 98% of the world population and 75% of the church
population to Hell with him. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way,
which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
The Woman Question - What should a woman do to protect herself
Comments - Common teaching is that a Christian can not have
a demon. Churches
need demonstrations to show the manifestations to the congregations. It will be
very difficult for a woman who has an unsaved husband to be effective in
deliverance. They are not in agreement, woman is weaker vessel, she must go by
herself, etc. A woman is much more effective when she is married and her
husband is a believer who practices deliverance. Transference of spirits can
not occur unless there is a crack in your armour.
Loudness Of Voice - Many people feel that if you shout or scream
at demons that
they will come out sooner. The contrary is true.
The formula for casting out demons is And these signs (signs,
miracles) shall follow them that believe (Christians that believe the Bible);
In my name (Jesus Christ) shall they cast out (command out) devils; they shall
speak with new tongues.
Laying Hands On Others - This is an area that is dangerous
and caution must be
exercised because of the potential harm to individuals and God's Kingdom. A
good verse to ponder is Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of
other men's sins: keep thyself pure.
Comments - Some women want to be lord over the men in deliverance;
justified even if they are wrong. Men and women should not be in competition.
Some deliverance does more harm than good if not done properly such as pulling
out a person's eye to get rid of the demon. Their doctrine should be sound and
according to the Bible.
Traveling Ministries - Suppose that a man or woman travels
alone in the
ministry. What are the pitfalls?
Private Ministry - A man should not minister to a woman alone
and a woman
should not minister to a man alone.
Comments - Pastors can lay hands on men or women improperly
and open themselves
up to demon attack. Women should lay hands on women and men on men in places
where it would be inappropriate for the opposite sex to place their hands. One
problem area is that women want to be counseled privately by their male pastor.
A lot of mischief can happen behind closed doors leading to sex even in the
Deliverance is not a parlor game! - Deliverance is not a plaything
to make the
Deliverance is not a grand event! - Deliverance is a way of
life probably until
we die and God takes over our training.
You can't keep your cursed objects and stay free! - If you
persist in keeping
your cursed objects, then you are cursed and the demons have a right to attack
you, your family and what you have.
Fallen Deliverance Ministers - It is amazing to see the casualties
Comments - When praying for someone in a group, the group needs
to yield to the
person that God has given the authority and discernment. Follow their
leadership. Share a Word of Knowledge with the leader. There needs to be
discipline and not confusion. Everybody does not have to call the demon out.
You do not need crying, loudness, wildness, shouting and disorder. The group
needs to pray, agree, give support and have unity. The Holy Spirit needs to be
followed so that God's battle for the individual can be won. The leader should
not fall for trying to take God's glory.
Difficulty in Driving Demons Out - Some demons come out easily
and some demons
take hours to drive out.
Agreement Between Husband and Wife - When husband and wife
agree, there is
great power before God.
Comments - Inner healing, visualization and related methods
are excuses for not
doing deliverance. It is necessary to cast out demons. If you only teach
deliverance or only cast out demons or only counsel about deliverance, you will
fail. To succeed, you must do all of these things. A lot of Christians quit
along the way such as after salvation, baptism, healing; you need to follow
through to freedom. Teach deliverance - minister by casting out - counsel
Three-Fold Deliverance - The three arms of deliverance are
ministering and counseling.
Comments - Christians have many demons including those in the
ministry. It is fantasy to believe that all it takes is one session of
deliverance for life. Demons are very common are there are multiplied billions;
everyone can have their share. We cast about 10,000 demons out of one Christian
man over a period of about a year. This helped show us how demonized Christians
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE INDEX FOR MORE ARTICLES.