THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. LIST OF SCRIPTURE
2. HOW DID WE LEARN ABOUT CURSES?
3. INDIAN CURSES IN EARLINE'S LIFE
4. HOW DO CURSES TAKE EFFECT?
5. SCRIPTURE ABOUT THE CURSE OF THE BASTARD AND INCEST
6. OBSERVATIONS ABOUT BASTARDS
7. THE CURSE OF THE BASTARD IN EARLINE'S LIFE
8. HOW ARE CURSES IDENTIFIED?
9. THE CURSE OF AHAB AND JEZEBEL BOOKLETS
10. AHAB / JEZEBEL CURSES FOUND IN THE BIBLE
11. AHAB/JEZEBEL REBELLIOUS INFLUENCE IN THE WORLD
12. GENE'S AHAB CHARACTERISTICS
13. HOW ARE CURSES RECOGNIZED THAT COME FROM ANCESTORS?
14. BLESSINGS AND CURSES
15. EARLINE'S ANCESTRAL BACKGROUND
16. HOW ARE CURSES BROKEN?
17. WHAT IS DONE AFTER THE CURSE IS BROKEN?
18. RESULTS OF BREAKING CURSES
19. STEPS TO FREEDOM FROM CURSES
20. CURSED OBJECTS ON YOU AND IN YOUR HOME
21. FIVE STEPS TO CLEANING HOUSE OF CURSED OBJECTS
23. BLESSINGS, CURSES AND DURATION
24. BIBLICAL CURSES (EXCERPTS)
25. CURSES ON CHILDREN
26. A CURSE AGAINST PROTESTANTS (EXCERPTS)
27. CURSES (EXCERPTS)
28. VOWS AND CURSES (EXCERPTS)
29. HEX SIGNS (EXCERPTS)
30. SYMBOLS OF HEX SIGNS (EXCERPTS)
31. BREAKING CURSES
32. DEMONS SENT BY BIBLICAL CURSES
LIST OF SCRIPTURE
Exodus 34:6-7 Iniquity of fathers on the children.
Num. 14:18, 33 Children wandered for 40 years.
Deut. 5:9-10 Idol worship.
Joshua 24:19-20 Serving strange gods.
I Kings 21:29 In son's days, evil will come on his house.
Job 10:14 Visiting mine iniquity.
Psalms 79:8 Remember not against us former iniquities.
Isaiah 64:9 Neither remember iniquity forever.
Jer. 32:18 The iniquity of the father upon the children.
Micah 6:11 Wicked balances.
Nahum 1:3 Will not acquit the wicked.
HOW DID WE LEARN ABOUT CURSES?
We learned through twelve years of intensive experience of working with
thousands of people. We learned in mass deliverance with groups of people and
especially in ministry to individuals. We learned by spending sufficient hours
with individuals to find out what was wrong with them and then taking the time
to get rid of demons that were holding on. The ministry to others is a proving
ground for the knowledge we have gained. After twelve years, we are constantly
learning more about how the enemy operates; you never learn it all!
Our ministry changed dramatically when we learned that we needed
curses and how to do it. Our deliverance sessions became more smooth with less
manifestations and violence. It is as simple as this; if the demons have a
right to remain before God because of a curse, you will not be able to cast
them out or, if you do, they will be able to come back and re-enter the person.
I am a trained engineer; I am trained to learn how things work.
I want to
figure out how the Kingdom of God works. I teach you what I have learned; I
intend to keep learning until I die. The Bible is like an engineer's handbook.
God told me to accept the Bible in simple childlike faith, put it into practice
and watch it work!
INDIAN CURSES IN EARLINE'S LIFE
What are the effect of curses? I had a heart condition which
was unusual. It
never occurred with regularity nor under any specific condition.
While taking a tread mill test, I experienced tremendous pain
in the chest,
arms and neck. Having been examined by a heart specialist in Minneapolis, who
told me that my heart was good but he had written death by heart attack on many
people's certificates like myself. These were people who didn't really have
anything wrong with their hearts.
A year or so after my dad's death I found my heart acting up
one to five years would elapse between seizures. I began to ask God to show me
why my brothers, dad, dad's brothers and his dad all had heart problems.
He showed me Ezekiel 18 & Exodus 20. He told me to repent
for my ancestors and
myself for the sin of idol worship in Leviticus 26:40-41. The curse of idol
worship follows the blood line. I did these things and have been free for over
eleven years. I was only the second generation from previous generations that
sinned before God.
HOW DO CURSES TAKE EFFECT?
Curses take effect when you or your ancestors have committed
certain acts which
are contrary to the Word of God. This is an act of sin which then brings curses
on you and your descendents. The demons will then try to perpetuate the curse
for all remaining generations of descendents. The demons can enter the child in
the womb at conception. The child enters life with this characteristic which is
demonic. The world would say that the child inherited this characteristic from
his ancestors. What was inherited was a demon passed down through the blood
SCRIPTURE ABOUT THE CURSE OF THE BASTARD AND INCEST
A person begotten out of wedlock shall not enter into the assembly
of the Lord;
even until his tenth generation shall his descendants not enter into the
congregation of the Lord (Deut. 23:2).
OBSERVATIONS ABOUT BASTARDS
When a bastard is conceived in lust, it is not true love. True
protecting and providing. Neither is present when the bastard is conceived.
Demons of lust will follow all children of this line. Besides lust, all types
of demons follow them and try to gain entrance.
Present day observations include more bastards, family and
sickness, suicide, can't feel welcome or at peace in God's house, murder,
delinquency and mental illness.
THE CURSE OF THE BASTARD IN EARLINE'S LIFE
Great grandfather marries great grandmother in church. All
seems well; has
three children. Great grandfather dies. Great grandmother discovers she can
not get his railroad pension because she is his fifth wife. My grandfather
becomes very bitter and a little paranoid. My mom is paranoid and
schizophrenic. She abused me physically.
Here are some of the problems created for me by this curse.
Never feeling at
home in any church for long. Never feeling good about myself. Being ashamed
for people to look at me even though I didn't know what I wanted to hide,
overriding fear, striving excessively to succeed and stopping short of
realizing the goal, fear of failure, fear of authority, resisting authority,
fighting verbally and physically, demonic pressure to sexual activities, and
not much joy in natural or spiritual life.
HOW ARE CURSES IDENTIFIED?
We learned to recognize many curses by name either through
experience, or by
the names or characteristics mentioned in the Bible. Sometimes we break curses
because the demon says it has a right to remain because of the curse; this
happens many times when a demon will not leave. Sometimes we break curses
because we feel impressed by the Holy Spirit to do so. Nothing is lost by
breaking a curse that does not exist; everything is gained by breaking a curse
that does exist.
THE CURSE OF AHAB AND JEZEBEL BOOKLETS
Two excellent booklets have been printed by the Hegewisch Baptist
Curse of Ahab for men and The Curse of Jezebel for women. Each person will
receive a copy - Men: Ahab and women: Jezebel. Men may also have Jezebelic
tendencies; women - Ahab tendencies:
AHAB / JEZEBEL CURSES FOUND IN THE BIBLE
The relationship of Ahab and Jezebel provides an excellent
illustration of the
curse brought about by a husband and wife being out of God's divine order for
the family. This curse can be traced back all the way to Adam and Eve. It can
be found through the Bible being manifested in different families.
God puts the greatest burden of responsibility on the men,
not the women. If
the men were not Ahabs and were, in fact, priests and heads of their homes,
then the women would not be Jezebels! The man cannot escape his responsibility
by blaming his problems on the woman.
AHAB/JEZEBEL REBELLIOUS INFLUENCE IN THE WORLD
1. Divorce - one parent families.
2. Felinism - pictures bungling father and clever mother.
3. Sex - no restrictions.
4. Young people - confused, rebellious.
5. Drugs - Sex - Music.
6. Society with emotional problems.
7. Effeminate, emotional, weak spiritual and weak physical men.
8. Women's false strength - put to test usually fails.
GENE'S AHAB CHARACTERISTICS
1. Leaving spiritual leadership up to Earline about how to
2. Breakdown of communications between Earline, Marie and me as I pursued
spiritual goals but neglected my family.
3. Fear of getting hurt by others especially by my family and Earline's
4. God of jobs at one time when I put my job first, family second and God
last. Now it is reversed: God first, family second and job last.
5. Leaving things of God to wife occurred partially such as receiving the
Baptism. I suggested that Earline receive it first.
6. I came from a poor family and had a materialistic drive until Byron died.
7. We had many misunderstandings as Ahab husband and Jezebel wife.
8. I did not believe in having an argument with my wife. So, I would go into
my room, study engineering, and not talk to Earline.
9. We even came close to separation and divorce at our low point about ten
10. I was somewhat unemotional and could not show love the way I should.
11. The greatest blessing was that God kept us from whole-heartedly pursuing
fame and fortune before Byron died.
12. Earline said I acted like an Ahab but did not give in anytime!
HOW ARE CURSES RECOGNIZED THAT COME FROM ANCESTORS?
Even the world can recognize the curses, they just don't know
what causes them.
For example, suppose the women in a family die of cancer generation after
generation. Then we would say that the family is cursed. The next question
would be, what is the original sin that started the generational line of
cancer? If we can not identify that sin by name, the next best thing to do is
to forgive, in general, all ancestors that have sinned and caused this curse.
BLESSINGS AND CURSES
We all live with the results of our actions. Blessings are
the result of
obeying God. Curses are the result of obeying the Devil - disobeying God.
We already had the blessings in the Garden - now begins the
curses of God (Gen.
3:16-19). Pain in childbearing is not something that women suffer alone; her
husband suffers emotionally at this time too. The ground is cursed because man
gave heed to his wife and obeyed her against God's commandments. Women suffer
as they watch the hard, back-breaking or stressful work of their husbands. And
so began the power struggle that all men and women engage in.
EARLINE'S ANCESTRAL BACKGROUND
I have an Indian - English - German - French background. There
are curses on
each of these people: Indians worshipped demons; some English and Europeans
were Druids - they worshipped Satan.
In innocence, my father participated in some occult practices:
wart removal and
water witching. From my father came curses of Masons and Indians. Physical
problems came as a result of curses on Indian worship: inactive thyroid,
female disorders and heart disease.
My mother was a paranoid schizophrenic with an Indian - English
Her emotional illness caused me to need a lot of deliverance from emotional
HOW ARE CURSES BROKEN?
Once the curse is identified, then you know that there is sin
in the camp. The
sin must be dealt with by the individual, not the leader. The individual must
confess his sins and the sins of the fathers (Lev. 26:40-42). He should then
forgive his ancestors, especially his parents, for bringing curses and torment
into his life and family. After you have asked God to forgive all parties
involved in the sin that brought the curse and repented yourself, then you have
a right to break the curse in the Name of Jesus Christ.
WHAT IS DONE AFTER THE CURSE IS BROKEN?
Once the curse is broken, cast out the demons that came in
through the curse
by their names. After the demons are cast out, pray for physical healing of the
body and mental and emotional healing for the mind. After you have been
delivered and healed, Go and Sin no More lest a worse thing come upon you. You
must change your way of thinking and acting even though this curse was brought
upon you by your ancestors.
RESULTS OF BREAKING CURSES
We have seen people begin to receive deliverance as the curses
were broken but
before any demons were verbally cast out in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Deliverance sessions become more smooth with less manifestations of demons and
violence to the people. When the demons tell us that they have a right to
remain because of a curse, we break the curse and then we are able to cast out
the demons who refuse to leave.
STEPS TO FREEDOM FROM CURSES
1. Identify the name of the curse and the sin that caused the
2. Repent and pray to God to take away the right for the curse to be in your
3. Forgive the ancestors (in ancestral curses) for their sin against you in
placing this curse on the family line.
4. Break the curse in the Name of Jesus Christ.
5. Cast out the demons that came in with the curse.
6. Discipline your life and sin no more.
CURSED OBJECTS ON YOU AND IN YOUR HOME
Earline will tell you what she has learned about jewelry. I
want the men to
take off all religious objects. I want the women to take off all jewelry except
for wedding rings and watches. My favorite example is pierced ears which is a
sign of slavery in the Bible. Jesus Christ wants us to live a simple life
without religious objects or graven images. Cast out of people and houses -
command all demons to go by these names or associated with these objects:
Books and objects identified with anything related to Satan's
1. Sinful activities of former residents left curses.
2. Knocking or noisy ghosts (poltergeist) and apparitions.
3. Owl and frog images of all types.
4. Witch's mask and fetishes used by witch doctors.
5. Objects and literature that pertain to false religions, cults, the occult
6. Graven images of gods (demons).
7. Objects dedicated to demons (idols and artifacts).
8. Ouija boards or other occult paraphernalia.
9. Prayers and worship to demons bring curses on home.
10. Mexican sun gods; idols, incense; Buddhas; hand carved objects from Africa
or the Orient; anything connected with astrology, horoscopes, fortune telling,
etc.; books or objects associated with witchcraft, good luck charms or cult
religions (metaphysics, Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.); rock and
roll records and tapes.
11. Jewelry given to a person by someone in witchcraft, hex signs, ancient
geometric and mystical motifs, jewelry designed to bring good luck and act as
talisman to chase evil.
12. Egyptian ankh, broken cross (peace symbol), chais, Polynesian tikkis of
gods, African jujus, Italian horn, protectors from the evil eye, hand with
index and little fingers pointing up, crosses, clovers, stars, wishbones, luck
coins, mystic medals, horseshoes, religious fetishes and statues.
13. Products with cryptic curses (hidden secret, occult curses).
14. Dolls used for witchcraft and magic; puppets, cult objects or
FIVE STEPS TO CLEANING HOUSE OF CURSED OBJECTS
1. Six-way prayer of forgiveness - you forgive your ancestors,
others, ask God to forgive and bless them. Ask God to forgive you; you forgive
yourself for sins against your body. Also ask forgiveness for spiritual
2. Break curses and soul ties from others (ancestors) and to others
(descendants); break curses of psychic or Catholic prayers.
3. Clean out house of those objects or exorcise objects (you do this).
4. Anoint house with oil and cast evil spirits out of house (you do this).
5. Cast demons out of people that came in thru curses from others (optional);
for mass deliverance, see Cursed Objects and Demon Infestation.
1. God cursed the earth when Adam and Eve fell.
2. Biblical Curses apply to those or their descendents who have committed
3. Curses on Children can be used when specifically working with children.
4. Hex Signs and all associated with these symbols are demonic.
BLESSINGS, CURSES AND DURATION
Exodus 20:1-5 Curse of idol worship extends to fourth generation
Deut. 23:2 Curse of the bastard extends to tenth generation of descendants.
Deut. Ch. 28 Blessings are for obeying and curses for disobeying the Holy
Bible; verses 1-14: blessings, 15-44: curses and 45-68: wrath of God.
Exodus 20:1-5 & Ezekiel 18:1-9 God showed Earline that
this was the curse of
idol worship brought on her by her Indian ancestors which caused her and her
family heart trouble. He also showed her how to break the curse.
Notice how a family can be cursed to the fourth or tenth generation
ancestors. Actually there are curses on the human race that go all the way
back to Adam and Eve. Blessings can go from generation to generation if not
broken by sin. Curses can also go from generation to generation if not broken
Very simply, we are blessed for obeying the Word of God and
disobeying the Word of God. Blessings and curses are promises from God which
will either bring down the wrath of God or His favor on your family.
God will supply all of your needs: mental, physical, spiritual
He can become your Savior, Baptizer, Healer, Deliverer and Prosperer. These
things will only come to pass if you follow the Bible - for every promise there
is a condition. If you do not meet the condition, you will not receive the
There is probably a curse for every scripture that is disobeyed.
curses are listed under Biblical Curses which follow:
BIBLICAL CURSES (EXCERPTS)
1. Those who curse/mistreat Jews (Deut. 27:26; Gen. 27:29;
12:3; Num. 24:9).
2. Those willing deceivers (Jos. 9:23, Jer. 48:10; Mal. 1:14; Gen. 27:12).
3. An adulterous woman (Numbers 5:27).
4. Disobedience of Lord's commandments (Deut. 11:28; Dan. 9:11; Jer. 11:3).
5. Idolatry (Jer. 44:8; Deut. 29:19; Ex. 20:5; Deut. 5:8-9).
6. Those who keep or own cursed objects (Deut. 7:25; Jos. 6:18).
7. Those who refuse to come to the Lord's help (Judges 5:23).
8. House of the wicked (Prov. 3:33).
9. He who gives not to the poor (Prov. 28:27).
10. The earth by reason of man's disobedience (Isa. 24:3-6).
11. Jerusalem is a curse to all nations if Jews rebel against God (Jer. 26:6).
12. Thieves and those who swear falsely by the Lord's Name (Zech. 5:4).
13. Ministers who fail to give the glory to God (Mal. 2:2; Rev. 1:6).
14. Those who rob God of tithes and offerings (Mal. 3:9; Haggai 1:6-9).
15. Those who hearken unto their wives rather than God (Gen. 3:17).
16. Those who lightly esteem their parents (Deut. 27:16).
17. Those who make graven images (Deut. 5:8; 27:15, Ex. 20:4).
18. Those who willfully cheat people out of their property (Deut. 27:17).
19. Those who take advantage of the blind (Deut. 27:18).
20. Those oppressing strangers, widows, fatherless (Deut. 27:19; Ex. 22:22-24)
21. Him who lies with his father's wife (Deut. 27:20; Lev. 18:8).
22. Him who lies with his sister (Deut. 27:22).
23. Those who smite their neighbors secretly (Deut. 27:24).
24. Those who take money to slay the innocent (Deut. 27:24).
25. Him who lies with any beast (Deut. 27:21; Ex. 22:19).
26. Adulterers (Job 24:15-18).
27. The proud (Psalm 119:21).
28. Those who trust in man and not the Lord (Jer. 48:10).
29. Those who do the work of the Lord deceitfully (Jer. 48:10).
30. Him who keeps back his sword from blood (Jer. 48:10; I Kings 20:35-42).
31. Those who reward evil for good (Prov. 17:13).
32. Illegitimate children (Deut. 23:2).
33. Children born from incestuous unions (Gen. 19:36-38).
34. Murderers (Exodus 21:12).
35. To murder indirectly (Exodus 21:14).
36. Children who strike their parents (Exodus 21:15).
37. Kidnappers (Exodus 21:16; Deut. 24:7).
38. Those who curse their parents (Exodus 21:17).
39. Those who cause the unborn to die (Exodus 21:22-23).
40. Those who do not prevent death (Exodus 21:29).
41. Those involved in witchcraft (Exodus 22:18).
42. Those who sacrifice to false gods (Exodus 22:20).
43. Those who attempt to turn anyone away from the Lord (Deut. 13:6-9).
44. Those who follow horoscopes (Deut. 17:2-5).
45. Those who rebel against pastors (Deut. 17:12).
46. False prophets (Deut. 18:19-22).
47. Women who keep not their virginity until they are married (Deut. 22:13-21)
48. Adulterers (Deut. 22:22-27).
49. Parents who do not discipline their children, but honor them above God (I
Sam. 2:17, 27-36).
50. Those who curse their rulers (I Kings 2:8-9; Ex. 22:28).
51. Those who teach rebellion against the Lord (Jer. 28:16-17).
52. Those who refuse to warn them that sin (Ezek. 3:18-21).
53. Those who defile the Sabbath (Ex. 31:14; Num. 15:32-36).
54. Those who sacrifice human beings (Lev. 20:2).
55. Participants in seances and fortune telling (Lev. 20:6).
56. Homosexual and lesbian relationships (Lev. 20:13).
57. Sexual intercourse during menstruation (Lev. 20:18).
58. Necromancers and fortune tellers (Lev. 20:27).
59. Those who blaspheme the Lord's name (Lev. 24:15-16).
60. Those who are carnally minded (Romans 8:6).
61. Sodomy (oral and anal sex) (Gen. 19:13, 24-25).
62. Rebellious children (Deut. 21:18-21).
63. Possibly from murder, nonproductivity, a fugitive, vagabond (Gen. 4:11;
Matt. 5:21-22, Jesus' statement on hatred equals murder, John 3:15).
64. Possible curse upon improper family structure - destruction of family
priesthood (Mal. 4:6) with special attention given to the relationship between
father and children.
65. The curse causeless shall not come (Prov. 26:2).
66. Any sin worthy of death is also cursed by God (Deut. 21:22-23).
CURSES ON CHILDREN
1. Children born from incestuous unions (Gen. 19:36-38).
2. Curse of idol worship extends to fourth generation of great grandchildren
3. Children who strike their parents (Exodus 21:15).
4. Those who curse their parents (Exodus 21:17).
5. Iniquity of fathers on children (Exodus 34:6-7).
6. Children wandered for forty years (Numbers 14:18 & 33).
7. Idol worship (Deut. 5:9-10).
8. Rebellious children (Deut. 21:18-21).
9. Curse of the bastard extends to tenth generation of descendants (Deut.
10. In son's days evil will come on his house (I Kings 21:19).
11. The iniquity of the father upon the children (Jer. 32:18).
A CURSE AGAINST PROTESTANTS (EXCERPTS)
One of the authorized curses published in the Romish Pontifical,
to be used
against Protestants, reads as follows: May God Almighty and all His saints
curse them with the curse with which the devil and his angels are cursed.
Let all they have be cursed. Always and everywhere let them
Speaking and silent let them be cursed. Within and without let them be cursed.
From the crown of the head to the sole of the foot let them
be cursed. Let all
the members of their body be cursed.
Cursed let them be, standing or lying, from this time forth
forever; and thus
let their candle be extinguished in the presence of God, at the day of
This is the spirit of Papacy; and all who possess the spirit
of the true Christ
should readily recognize so base a counterfeit.
1. Christians walking in the knowledge and power of their spiritual
are especially targeted for attention by the enemy.
2. Higher level witches will scan the person on whom the curse is to be
3. For example: a woman whose parents were witches was hesitant to break
curses and send them back to the source for fear they were coming from her
relatives in witchcraft.
4. For some reason women seem more susceptible than men to attack through
5. God's chain of command establishes the father, the husband or the male
members of the Christian assembly as a spiritual covering and counseling
resource for the women.
6. People often state that they are not under any curses. As regarding final
salvation, no; but as far as your life here and now, yes; you definitely can be
7. When man broke God's law and brought black people from Africa to America as
slaves, it opened the way for many curses.
8. You cannot get away from judgement for breaking God's laws. Even to this
day, Louisiana is ruled by the Prince of Southern Curses and Arkansas by the
Prince of the Occult.
9. Those from the northern United States have forbearers in Europe who brought
witchcraft curses from the Black Forest, Scandinavia and the Druids in England.
10. When you came into contact with occult practices (such as the Ouija board,
horoscopes, fortune tellers, hypnosis, or ESP), you were cursed, your children
were cursed, your grandchildren were cursed and your great grandchildren were
cursed, all in one operation!
11. Anything in the occult realm requires two steps to destroy the grounds for
12. People ask if every single occult contact will open the door to Satan.
13. Take no chances, just state, I am closing any door I may have opened to
you, Satan, through contact with the Ouija board, astrology, fortune telling,
hypnosis, ESP, etc..
14. Because you or someone else opened the door to invite attack, you are now
legally closing that door and putting Satan on notice about it.
15. The occult is a deadly and dangerous area.
16. Most people are unaware that the witches in Africa have been fasting thirty
and forty days to break-up Christian marriages in Africa and this country,
especially those among the leadership.
17. One thing to remember about fasting is that basically it opens one to the
18. When on a fast, check everything very carefully. There are two stations
19. A curse causeless cannot come, therefore, when they do hit we must seek out
the reason and eliminate it.
20. A curse from the law comes from attempting to obey the letter of the law
rather than trusting in the Lord.
21. Christ redeems those who put their trust in Him (Deut. 11:28; 26:16; Gal.
22. If you suspect a curse is rooted in the occult, it must be broken back to
at least four generations.
23. When a demon seems to resist the breaking of a curse, break it back fifteen
or twenty generations.
24. Never hesitate to break a curse for it is quite simple.
25. We must destroy the curses for they are all around us to entangle and
26. Some say they want no part of it, but there is a curse on those who will
not fight or are slack in the Lord's battle (Jud. 5:23; Jer. 48:10).
27. Seeing to the needs of the poor doesn't mean to be a gullible goose, but to
be prayerful and see exactly what God wants you to do.
28. What would have happened to the good Samaritan if he had helped everyone he
saw in need on the road that day?
29. We must tune in with the Lord's will and follow Him to discover which
persons are our responsibility; those He has equipped you to minister to
financially, spiritually and in every way.
30. These will fritter away all your money and God will still judge you for
31. There is a curse on ministers and any believer who will not give glory to
Christ (Mal. 2:2; Rev. 1:6).
32. If the wrong kind of people pray for you, it can hit you like a curse.
33. There is charismatic witchcraft, also, and often you find groups presided
over by a charismatic witch.
34. Stay very close to God's written Word, let everything else be strictly
supplementary, to be checked and cross-checked by the Word of God.
35. There is a curse on improper family structure which causes defective family
priesthoods (Mal. 4:6).
36. There is a curse from trusting in man instead of God, depending on the
flesh instead of the spirit (Jer. 17).
37. Of course some are more susceptible than others, and you need to become
aware of where you are weak and brace against it.
38. In sexual areas there are many kinds of curses which can cause trouble.
VOWS AND CURSES (EXCERPTS)
In the Bible, vows were solemn promises to God, either positive
Under the Mosaic Law, the vows and promises of dependents such as children,
unmarried daughters and wives were void, except when ratified by the express or
tacit consent of the father or husband. This afforded protection to them
against rash vows. The whole matter is explored in Numbers 30. Other
scriptures dealing with vows include: Ecc. 5'4-6; Num. 30:2; Deut. 23:21-22).
Broken vows can be a source of real trouble. That is why Jonah
renewed his vows in the belly of the fish, saying, I will pay my vows. If a
vow is discovered to be contrary to scripture and dishonoring to God, it should
be formally renounced and forgiveness sought for making it (I John 1:9). A vow
that is expressly evil or is for an evil purpose should never be made nor
kept. To keep such a vow, for the sake of consistency, is to compound one evil
by another (Matt. 5:33-37).
A curse has been defined as: uttering a wish of evil against
one; to imprecate
evil; to call for mischief or injury to fall upon; to execrate, to bring evil
upon or to; to blast, vex harass or torment with great calamities.
We have found that even the wrong kinds of prayer and laying
on of hands, or
prayers at a distance, have resulted in hurtful and dismaying results with the
effects of a curse. For example: Curses came on a man and woman through a
couple who were casting witchcraft curses in a Full Gospel Church!
HEX SIGNS (EXCERPTS)
The five pointed star has been used by witches for centuries
and called the
pentacle or pentagram. With the two points up (as in Eastern Star) it is
called the sign of the goat or Satan; one point up symbolizes witchcraft. When
witches want to talk with demons, they will often stand within a pentagram and
the demon will appear within a six pointed star by two triangles (hexagram)
commonly called the Star of David. The Mogen David, as it was called, was a
Cabalistic magic symbol for white magic and the word hex comes from the
All Masonic symbols were ancient witchcraft signs long before
created. The initiation rituals for witchcraft and for Masons are identical
(according to ex-witch John Todd), again demonstrating Masonic roots into
witchcraft. The only difference is that the initiated witch disrobes
completely at the close, and signs in his own blood.
The wiggly horn called the Italian horn is also a witchcraft
(leprechaun's staff or unicorn's horn) and means you trust the Devil for your
The Egyptian ankh (cross with a loop on top) is a sex goddess
you despise virginity, believe in fertility rites, and worship and serve the
Egyptian sun god RA (Egyptian name for Lucifer).
All the signs of the Zodiac are occult symbols as are the little
gods and Buddhas. The crescent moon and star are the sign of an initiate into
In the Old Testament, God gave cunning skills to hands of artisans
fashioned the furnishings and decorations for the tabernacle. The use of these
signs and symbols, and others which are the property of Satan can bring demons
to your home and/or person.
Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house lest
thou be a cursed
thing like it; but thou shalt utterly abhor it for it is a cursed thing (Deut.
SYMBOLS OF HEX SIGNS (EXCERPTS)
Remove these symbols from your person and possessions:
1. Six Petal Rosette and Lucky Stars - these are your lucky stars.
2. The Irish Shamrock Hex - good luck, fast life, good fortune and fidelity.
3. Tulip - faith, hope and charity.
4. Unicorn - virtue and piety.
6. Twelve Petal Rosette - that each month of the year be joyous ones.
7. The Distelfink - the bird of happiness always near you and good fortune.
8. Your Lucky Stars - lucky stars that guide your heart.
9. Love and Romance - rosette and hearts of love and romance.
10. Eight Pointed Star - star and rosette to bring abundance and goodwill.
12. There is a symbol for each of the above listed hex signs.
I break any curses placed on me or my descendants from uttering
a wish of evil
against one; to imprecate evil, to call for mischief or injury to fall upon; to
execrate, to bring evil upon or to; to blast, vex, harass or torment with great
calamities. I break these curses in Jesus' name. I break the curses back to
ten generations or even to Adam and Eve on both sides of my family, and destroy
every legal hold and every legal ground that demons have to work in my life. I
break curses that follow in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Mistreating God's Chosen People Willing Deceivers
Adultery, Harlotry, Prostitution Disobedience to Bible
Idolatry Keeping Cursed Objects
Refusing To Fight For God House of Wicked
Not Giving To Poor Stealing
Swearing Falsely By God Failing To Give Glory to God
Robbing God of Tithes Dishonoring Parents
Hearkening to Wives Rather Than God Making Graven Images
Cheating People Out of Property Taking Advantage of Blind
Oppressing Strangers, Widows, Orphans Bestiality
Incest With Sister or Mother Murder Secretly or For Hire
Pride Putting Trust In Man
Doing The Work of God Deceitfully Rewarding Evil For Good
Abortion or Causing Unborn To Die Having Bastards
Murdering Indirectly Striking Parents
Kidnapping Cursing Parents
Not Preventing Death Sacrificing to Gods
Witchcraft Turning Someone Away From God
Following Horoscopes Rebelling Against Pastors
Losing Virginity Before Marriage False Prophets
Rape Not Disciplining Children
Teaching Rebellion Against God Cursing Rulers
Refusing To Warn Sinners Defiling The Sabbath
Sacrificing Humans Seances and Fortune Telling
Intercourse During Menstruation Homosexuals and Lesbians
Necromancers Blaspheming Lord's Name
Being Carnally Minded Oral and Anal Sex
Children Rebelling Nonproductivity
Fugitive and Vagabond Improper Family Structure
Destruction of Family Priesthood Refusing To Do The Word of God
Family Disorder Failure and Poverty
Any Sin Worthy of Death Touching God's Anointed
Offending Children Believing Christ Loving Cursing
Choosing That Which God Delights Not In Looking To World For Help
Adding To or Taking Away From Bible Stubbornness and Rebellion
Any Biblical Curse Not listed Above Perversion of Gospel
Failure to hearken unto the voice of the Lord God, to observe
to do all His
commandments and His statutes; then all these curses shall come upon thee, and
DEMONS SENT BY BIBLICAL CURSES
Pestilence Idol Worship Graven Images
Consumption Bastard Pride
Fever Wicked Balances Catholic Prayers
Inflammation Dislike/Hatred/Murder Prince Southern Curses
Extreme Burning Curse of the Law Prince of Occult
Blasting Bless You Spirits Witchcraft Curses
Mildew Incest Voodoo Curses
Botch of Egypt Lesbians Occult Curses
Emerods Necromancers American Indian Curses
Scab Blaspheming Charismatic Witchcraft
Itch Sodomy Horoscopes
Madness Oral & Anal Sex Rebellion
Blindness Slackness False Prophets
Astonishment of Heart Deeper Teachings Seances
Plagues Irish Shamrock Hex Fortune Telling
Sore Sicknesses Fertility Nonproductivity
Diseases of Egypt Deceiving Personal Poverty
Trembling of Heart Adultery Misrepresentation
Failing of Eyes Disobedience Perversion of Judgment
Sorrow of Mind Cursed Objects Doubt
Broken Vows Thievery Homosexual
Unicorn False Swearing Tulip
Twelve Petal Rosette The Distelfink Your Lucky Stars
Love & Romance Eight Pointed Star Friendship Hex
Pentacle/Pentagram Eastern Star Hexagram
Star of David Mogen David Cabalistic Magic Symbol
White Magic Masonic Symbols Freemasonry
Italian Horn Leprechaun's Staff Unicorn's Horn
Egyptian Ankh Egyptian Sun God RA Zodiac
Mexican Sun God Buddhas Crescent Moon & Star
Cursing, Vexation, Rebuke, Destroying, Perishing, Consuming, Groping
Not Prosper, Oppressed, Spoiled, Failure, Crushed, Smite, Pursuing
Sore Botch of Knees, Legs and Whole Body
Overtaking, Distress, Plucked, Chastisement, Removed, Not Healed
Astonishment, Proverb, Byword, Want, Besiege, Straitness, Evil
Eleven books written by Win Worley, Hegewisch Baptist Church, Highland,
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE INDEX FOR MORE ARTICLES.