THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7). JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
General - The only way for deliverance to spread around the world is for many people to begin to practice deliverance. I encourage you to take this guide, begin to practice deliverance and to help others as you grow stronger. God told us to help train an army to minister deliverance.
Mass deliverance is simply deliverance for everyone that can hear your voice. You can use this lesson for your family or church. Normally we only work on one area of a person's life in a meeting and do not try to cover all areas at the same time.
There is nothing mysterious about deliverance; any Christian can cast out demons. As a teacher, I am worthless if I can not show you how to practice what I teach. The Bible is also worthless to you unless you put it into practice.
Types of Deliverance
1. Individual: this is a personal ministry to an individual - a one on one confrontation with the forces of evil. It is the most successful but the most time consuming. You can get very personal about a person's sins and deal with these sins in a Godly manner. An effective individual deliverance can easily take three hours or more. If you are willing to take the time with people, you will see many signs, wonders and miracles take place in their lives.
2. Small Group: this is a relatively personal ministry to a small group of people such as husband and wife, parents and children, concerned person bringing another for deliverance or small group sitting in a circle.
3. Large Group: this is a mass ministry to a large group of people such as a prayer group, church, camp or any other type of large audience. There is no limit to the number of people you can cast demons out of at the same time by the hearing of your voice. Remember that the Bible says that the casting out of a demon is a miracle.
Encouragement - Deliverance is the last battleground to complete freedom of the Christian. The battle is the greatest and Satan will fight the hardest against this ministry. You are fighting God's battles; you are cursed if you are unwilling to fight.
The benefits far outweigh having to go through the battle. You will learn things about the spiritual world that can not be learned in any way other than being involved in deliverance. You will see many signs, wonders and miracles performed by God. You will see peoples lives changed before your eyes and dramatically changed for the better. You will help your family as you are helping others; the fringe benefits are great!
Healing and deliverance go hand-in-hand. Many can not get healed without deliverance. You will see many healings and miraculous healings by the Lord through praying for healing and casting out of demons of infirmities.
Six Basic Steps To Your Deliverance
1. Identify your problems.
2. Forgive, pray and get yourself right with God.
3. Break the curses and soul ties on you and your descendants.
4. Cast out your demons.
5. Pray for healing of your soul and body.
6. Discipline your life by changing your way of thinking and acting.
These six steps would also apply to any person that you are ministering to. It is easy to cast out demons but hard to discipline your life.
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE INDEX FOR MORE ARTICLES.